- Doing Business with Us
- Site Map
Safety & Quality
the highest standards and processes to ensure consistent quality
The Coca-Cola system has the highest standards and processes to ensure consistent quality -- from concentrate production to our bottling and product delivery.
To ensure consistency and reliability, Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Santa Fe is governed by the Coca-Cola Operating Requirements (KORE).
- KORE guarantees the highest standards in product safety and quality, occupational safety and health and environmental standards across the entire manufacturing and distribution process.
- KORE outlines clear requirements for the policies, specifications and programs that guide our operations.
- KORE integrates business and quality objectives and aligns them with consistent metrics to monitor performance.
- KORE integrates preventive action as a management tool with more rigorous demands when introducing new products and services.
- KORE incorporates Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) into our system standards.
- KORE manages risk in our bottling operations and across our supply chain.
- KORE defines problem-solving methods and tools to drive consistent quality with improvements.